Choose from our incredible selection of scenic flights or contact us to create your own! Flying at low-level above the water allows amazing opportunities to see wildlife in the water such as turtles, rays, dolphin, hammerheads and tarpon. Additionally, other sights above the water include Old Mallory Square, Fort Zachary Taylor, The Southernmost Point of The Continental U.S., Sunset Key, Christmas Tree Island and Sand Key Lighthouse at the reef. Seaplane flights include water landing and take-off, weather and conditions permitting. If you think The Keys are gorgeous from the ground, wait until you see them from the air!
Popular Scenic Flight Options
- Although it’s our “basic” flight, it’s by far one of our most wonderful! View the Island of Key West, the surrounding reefs, and the Sand Key Lighthouse from above. Low-level flying, just 500 feet above the water, provides extraordinary opportunities to see the beauty that lies just below the surface.
This unique experience provides the best possible view of The Keys, from above. Flights are approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Includes all of the amazing sights as described in the Basic Island, Reef and Lighthouse Flight but adds in the opportunity to go where no road goes! We travel over some of our gorgeous “back country” islands that are accessible only by boat or by air.
You’ll escape from the rest of the crazy world! No passport required! Yes, this flight is great to do at sunset. Approximately 50 minutes.
- A flight with EXTRA EVERYTHING!
Extra eco-exploring, extra Lighthouses, and extra reef views! Be mesmerized by the majestic views of The Seven Mile Bridge, Pigeon Key, Sombrero Reef Lighthouse and reef, Bahia Honda State Park and the Naval Air Station.
Seaplane flights include water landing and take-off, weather and conditions permitting. Approximately 80 minutes.
- This flight really let’s you soak it all in by including all of the sightseeing and flying with the Basic, Long and Extra Flights while adding in so much more by traveling beyond The Seven Mile Bridge!
This flight provides the opportunity to see all of the amazing wildlife such as rays, sharks, turtles, and dolphins of all sorts! You will also enjoy the rare opportunity to see truly photogenic lighthouses!
Approximately 100 minutes.
- Lighthouse Excursions! We are proud to say that we offer unique and custom fights for our lighthouse fans to explore as many lighthouses from the air as possible. Each trip is tailored to each lighthouse hunter’s goals & desires!
- A one of a kind experience for those looking to see the Dry Tortugas and Ft. Jefferson but do not wish to spend time on the ground at the fort.
With our private seaplane flights, you won’t even get your feet wet. You’ll enjoy a private and peaceful seaplane flight complete with an engaging conversation of local history
- This totally custom flight with multiple stops, “HOPS” up and down the Keys with a once in a lifetime experience. Our team put’s together a full day of adventures and sights to ensure your trip is one to remember. Some of our favorite “HOPS” include: Sky Diving, Jet Skiing, Snorkeling, Golfing, breakfast or lunch at funky “Local” grub spot, an upscale fine dining resort, an afternoon at a day spa, or unique afternoon in Key West. Every trip is custom and unique to YOUR personal needs & desires.