Current Job Openings
Keys Seaplanes is a quality based company that is committed to providing a safe, friendly and a FUN place to work and advance. Our employees are our biggest asset and we recognize their value in providing a positive customer experience.
Hiring Minimums and Preferred Requirements for all Employees
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Must be able to work any shift including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have an active cell phone
- Excellent attendance and punctuality required
- Must be able to pass a Drug and Alcohol Screen, and obtain an Airport security badge which includes an FBI Fingerprint & Criminal History check
- Must own and be able to maintain a current driver’s license with unfettered access to a vehicle or live within reasonable bicycling distance from airport
- Be a US Citizen, hold a current U.S. Passport, or equivalent with applicable Visas
Additional Pilot Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- FAA Commercial or ATP ASES
- Current class 1 or 2 medical
- 2500 hours of SEAPLANE PIC
- CFI with 500 hours of instruction experience preferred
Please click on link below to apply.
Unfortunately, we do not have any openings at this time
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keys Seaplanes provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Keys Seaplanes complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keys Seaplanes expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Keys Seaplanes’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Drug Free Workplace
In compliance with the Drug-Free Workplace Act of 1988, Keys Seaplanes has a longstanding commitment to provide a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment consistent with the standards of the community in which the company operates. Alcohol and drug abuse poses a threat to the health and safety of Keys Seaplanes employees and to the security of the company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, Keys Seaplanes is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace.